Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates...

Hey people, I'm so sorry that I haven't been to the site in a while. Also, mad props to my girl the Disaffected Scanner Jockey for giving my a big ups on her website. I've been sick as a dog, and I'm just getting back to regular life.

It all started with chills and fever on Sunday and an "upper respiratory infection" knocked me on my ass from Monday through Thursday. I'm back now, and please expect regular updates coming soon. Thank you so much for reading and giving me a chance. Much appreciated and reciprocated!

L8er.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hope you feel better! Also, I've never gotten "mad props" before...do they hurt? :)

Darian Carmichael said...

Not at all. Regular Props are like G2 and Mad Props are like the new Tiger Formula of Gatorade.