Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hello, it's me...

I'm sure your first thought is, "who the hell is this guy, and why am i reading his blog?" Well, sir or madame, that's a great question!

First off, the name is Darian, and I'm a gentleman who was in desperate need of an outlet to rant and rave. I spend my days in the Financial Service Industry and working for my loving spouse(named, T) and our lovely cat(named Poo-Poo).

I'm sure the second thought is, "what's a Vicenarian?" Well to save you from dictionary.com, it is someone in their 20's, like me, and yes I will edit the title when I turn 30(in three short years).

I live in Northern Virginia and there's a reason why we accentuate the compass direction. The rest of Virginia is very much Southern and I have Southern roots in my family, however; Virginia, like North Carolina and the rest of the South tends to make one assume that we have Southern Accents, which is nonexistent in Northern Virginia. Given, NoVa is a transient society, and we live in a "Southern State" but we're not Southern. You can't find the lovely fried food, southern drawls, or sweet tea anywhere but McDonalds(which is quite maddening!).

I've lived many different types of existences, despite my fairly young age including the life of a work-a-holic (working 3 different jobs, 5 days a week), a shy youth trying to find his way, and as an Podunk on-air radio personality.

And now I wish to finish this entry with a résumé like entry with a run-down of Strengths and Opportunities for Improvement, just so you know what you're getting into from the gitty-up.

My strengths: hard-working, loyal, a sense of humor, style, calm, focus, a people-person, a consummate perfectionist

My opportunities for improvement: patience, organizational skills, follow-through, "letting it go", a consummate perfectionist

L8er

No comments: